Checking-in with a motorcycle
If you are travelling by motorcycle, please arrive no later than 1 hour prior to departure time.
To minimise delays, please have your booking details ready to present to check-in staff.
Prior to check-in
- New bookings and payment of existing bookings must be completed at the passenger terminal.
Pack a small bag for the journey (see Travel tips)
- Carry-on allowance is one small bag and one handbag/laptop bag
Motorcycle check-in procedure
- Arrive at least 1 hour before departure
- Follow signs for vehicle check-in
- Have your ticket ready for check-in booth attendant
- Stop at check-in booth and exchange ticket for boarding passes
- Follow marshal's instructions to boarding lane and park
- Wait for marshal's instruction to board
- You must wear a helmet whilst boarding the ship
- Do not use cell phones during boarding
- Once on board, follow onboard marshal's directions to park
- Turn off alarm and anti-tow alarm (if present)
- Tie downs will be provided, unless owner provides their own
More important information...
If you will be carrying dangerous goods or have any questions about what goods are classed as dangerous, the please click here.